G Suite – which was rebranded from Google Apps for Work in 2016 – is one of the world’s most successful and comprehensive suites of professional intelligent apps.
Being cloud-based, it delivers real flexibility and cost effectiveness. G Suite is fast and simple to implement or migrate to. This platform also provides “anytime, anywhere, any device” access for easy communications and collaboration, meaning your team can work anywhere they’ve got access to Wi-Fi. Little wonder then that G Suite is used by millions of enterprises around the world.
It also offers you a choice of good value monthly payment per user plans, while packing a productive punch that enables you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations plus you get email and file storage, too.
We’ve undertaken numerous successful implementations and integrations of this innovative software as a service (SaaS) platform, for small and medium sized businesses. Each one based on the same exacting attention to detail, excellence and value.
Careful planning and preparation are perquisite, so we look carefully at any latency, performance and bandwidth issues to ensure there’s no data loss or business interruption and that your transition is painless, seamless, smooth and stress-free.
Whether you’re a new start up or small or medium-sized business, G Suite offers well-proven tools for collaboration, organisation, and security.
G Suite – An Overview
From on any device, at any time and from anywhere for complete flexibility
You and your team can work with the software applications (such as professional G Mail) you are probably already familiar with, so there’s no need for additional training
G Suite offers enterprise-grade security and compliance so you can choose it with confidence and peace of mind
High levels of availability
So you and your team can work with maximum efficiency and effectiveness
Your people can each work on the same documents at the same time, in real time; there’s also an in-built chat system your team can use for easier communications
Scale and grow:
It’s quick, easy and convenient to scale G Suite so it can evolve as your business needs change
Make one monthly-based subscription payment and only pay for the options you need and use
Easy management and administration
All from one single screen with the G Suite Admin Console, including adding new users and groups, managing devices and configuring security settings
Why make the move to G Suite?
What’s more there are three versions of G Suite available, so you can choose a plan that meets the needs of your enterprise exactly. These include:
- Business email through Gmail (email@example.com)
- Video and voice conferencing
- Smart shared calendars
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- 24/7 support by phone, email, and online
- Security and administration controls
- 30GB cloud storage.
- All the features of Basic plus…
- Unlimited cloud-based file storage (accounts with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user).
- Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
- eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files
- Audit reports to track user activity.
- All the features of Business, plus…
- Data loss prevention for Drive and Gmail
- Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement
- Gmail log analysis in BigQuery.
Our team of certified G Suite consultants can migrate your business to G Suite from any legacy platform you’ve been using, quickly, easily and at your convenience.
With the experience of countless successful migrations to call upon, there’s few problems we haven’t already solved with such projects, so you can choose the platform and our team with complete confidence.
And being as G Suite is cloud based, migrating to it offers you some significant additional benefits above and beyond those already listed. These include:
- Freeing up space on your in-house servers for other uses.
- Giving your people complete freedom of movement, so they can work anywhere and enhance their business/life balance.
- The chance to shrink the footprint (and costs) of your premises because your team’s desks are anywhere they can access WiFi.
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement.
- Zero capital expenditure on new hardware.
As one of the most trusted IT consultancies and as a leading G Suite certified partner, we’re proven to ensure you gain maximum value and benefit from your technology, with minimum cost, disruption and inconvenience.
Our vastly experienced and expert G Suite consultants can help you to implement and install G Suite or migrate to it from another platform. We can then help you manage your installation going forward.
We’ll work closely with you on an in-depth audit of your IT infrastructure, provide a roadmap for your G Suite adoption, ensure it meets the needs of your business today and tomorrow and then help you plan your journey to the digital transformation that will transform your business.