G Suite rebranded from Google Apps for Work in 2016.One of the world’s most successful and comprehensive cloud-based suites of professional intelligent apps, this platform delivers real flexibility and cost effectiveness.
Migration to G Suite is straightforward. It is also an easy platform to implement, providing “anytime, anywhere, any device” access for easy communications and collaboration. G Suite allows your team to work from anywhere with access to Wi-Fi, so little wonder then that G Suite is used globally by millions of enterprises and demonstrating its worth by keeping people connected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
G Suite has many advantages. Not least, it offers a choice of good-value monthly payment-per-user plans while also enabling the creation of documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, plus email and file storage, too.
Gurg have undertaken numerous successful implementations and integrations of this innovative software as a service (SaaS) platform for both small- and medium-sized businesses. With each of these, whether large or small, we provide the same exacting attention to detail, excellence, and value.
As both careful planning and preparation are prerequisites, Gurg first seeks to identify any latency, performance, and bandwidth issues to ensure there is no data loss or business interruption. The objective with any work we carry out is always to ensure that your transition is painless, seamless, smooth, and stress-free.
Whether a start-up or an established small- or medium-sized business, G Suite offers well-proven tools for collaboration, organisation, and security.
G Suite – Overview
From any device, anytime, anywhere for complete flexibility.
Working with software applications (such as professional Gmail) many people are already familiar with means that there is no need for additional training.
G Suite offers enterprise-grade security and compliance so this option can be chosen with complete confidence and peace of mind.
High levels of availability
Means that your team can work with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Collaborative working on the same documents at the same time, in real time, is complimented by an inbuilt chat system so that your workforce can communicate easily.
Scale and grow
It is quick, easy, and convenient to scale G Suite to evolve as the needs of your business change.
Make one monthly-based subscription payment and only pay for the options you need and use.
Easy management and administration
Working from a single screen with the G Suite Admin Console, you can add new users and groups, manage devices, and configure security settings.
Why make the move to G Suite?
There are three versions of G Suite available, so a plan to meet the exact needs of your business is right there and ready to go. These include:
- Business email through Gmail (email@example.com)
- Video and voice conferencing
- Smart shared calendars
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- 24/7 support by phone, email, and online
- Security and admin controls
- 30GB cloud storage.
BusinessAll the features of Basic, plus
- Unlimited cloud-based file storage (accounts with fewer than five users get 1TB per user).
- Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
- E-discovery for emails, chats, and files
- Audit reports to track user activity.
EnterpriseAll the features of Business, plus
- Data loss prevention for Drive and Gmail
- Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement
- Gmail log analysis in BigQuery.
Gurg’s team of certified G Suite consultants can migrate your business to G Suite from any legacy platform you are using, quickly, easily, and at your convenience.
With the experience of countless successful migrations to call upon, there are few challenges the Gurg team have not already faced and solved, so you can confidently choose both the platform and our team to work in partnership with you.
Furthermore, G Suite is cloud-based, thus migrating to it offers some significant benefits in addition to those already listed. These include:
- Freeing up space on your in-house servers for other uses.
- Giving your workforce the freedom to work from anywhere at any time.
- The chance to minimise overheads may also appeal to your team. They could now have the option to work from home-desks or anywhere they can access Wi-Fi securely. This could be an opportunity to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and exploit the fact that your workforce are home-office ready.
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement.
- Zero capital expenditure on new hardware.
Gurg are a G Suite most-trusted IT consultancy and a leading G Suite certified partner. This we hope will win your trust and reassure you thatwinning you maximum value and benefit from your technology, with minimum cost, disruption, and inconvenience, is a priority for us.
Gurg’s highly experienced, expert G Suite consultants can help you implement and install G Suite or migrate to it from another platform. We can then help you manage your installation going forward.
Working closely with you on an in-depth audit of your IT infrastructure, Gurg will provide a roadmap for your G Suite adoption, ensure it meets the needs of your business today and tomorrow, and then help you plan your digital transformation to revolutionise your business.